Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Impressions

2 am.
I can't sleep.
I need to know how much I weigh.

131.4 lbs with clothes on.
Remove 3 sweaters, pants...
126.0 lbs

Its expected. Late at night weight fluctuates higher. Tomorrow morning will be a better number.

I'm already thinking about when I'm going to eat next.
It feels like I'm cheating
Just thinking
of eating.


I still don't understand entirely what down to earth means. I don't feel down to earth. I feel like I'm grounded in my idealism of what a good life is and those chains bind me to my mind instead of reality. If it doesn't fit in my perfect world I can't have it.
Earth is definitely not a perfect world.



I've been thinking a lot about lavender. Its a beautiful color. Its a beautiful scent. But to me... its a beautiful name.

No comments:

Post a Comment