Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Yesterday to today

Yesterday I noticed all my pants are bigger on me than they have ever been in the past.
Today I managed to eat more in just 1 meal than I have in entire days for a few weeks.
It really wasn't that much... and all of it was healthy.


The main point is... I've been having a successful diet and today something happened to change that.  Actually it wasn't even today that did it.  Saturday I ate 2 cookies; the most sugar I had consumed in months.  I'm going to preach this forever... sugar makes you eat.
When I eat things high in fat combined with things balanced in protein and carbohydrates I feel fine.  I'm not hungry unless I've gone an inexcusable amount of time without food.  Exercise of course helps.
Sugar screws up everything.  Its an addiction.  Eat something with high sugar and wait for an hour, you'll want more sugar.  Its because the sugar spike went away and your body is telling you "hey, that was great! Lets do it again!"
Deprive your body of that high and it won't tell you to eat 24 times a day.
Only the 4-8 times you should eat.

Sounds like a lot... but its really not.


This doesn't explain why the cats are always hungry... its not like we give them brownies.
Oh well.
Its not like I have actual scientific data to back up my claims.
One of these days I might.


I've been busy
school
up the butt
school up the butt
and that is all that has been going up my butt.

I don't hate school, but I could use a break.

maybe a day off work will help.


stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment