Total Pageviews

Friday, September 6, 2013

Out

I really should die


I hate the people that care about me. If they asked me if I'd miss them if they left or I left... i wouldn't. I'd be happier without them. Truly I want all those people, especially my family to just go away.

Even my friends, which I betray by admitting it, are not people that give me hope or a reason to sustain my life.
I don't want any part of them.

How do i do this?
I mean why am i even alive?
Is it because I've been eating and breathing, because I don't even want to do those.
I'm not doing anything.


I don't have any talents
How do i do this?

stay beautiful

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment.
    I've been reading some of your posts and I can tell you're in a rough place. (at least, to me it seems like a rough place to be)
    I'll be back to read more. I'm intrigued by your story.

    ReplyDelete