Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I've had this as a draft

Its not even autumn yet and the rooms are trying to freeze me.

Still I've gotten better at this.
You just stick to a plan, eat only enough to stay sore all the time. Aim for surviving.
Think of all the things that are burning calories.
Standing burns calories
Cold rooms
I have to take the stairs twice because i forgot something? Thats okay i have the time.

Concentrate. I mean you can't always do it, so when you can't you can close your eyes and with that second of sleep you can do it.
Don't go to sleep too early, you'll use more energy if you stay up for a bit.


Just be really careful about people knowing.
Do things. People don't expect you to eat when you are busy.



When winter finally does come I'm going to suffer.
Its always so cold for me.
When I think back to it I remember trying to be warm by staying under cover
and still feeling a chill penetrate to my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment