Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

You've got mail

Daniel Fucking Law. Remember how I said I spent the better part of a year being miserable for no good reason? Well, if it wasn't clear enough- YOU were my no good reason. YOU are the thing I am trying to run away from. You want me to hate you? Well, here it is: I hate you, Daniel. Is that good enough reason to stop making me miserable? To stop dragging me down once I finally get up? I hate your "not an eating disorder" and your "thinspo" and your desire to suffer and your hopelessness and I hate most of all your want to be hated. Nobody can love you this way, Daniel. You make it impossible. Those that think they do, don't really know you.



Guilt as charged.
But... as for no one loving me...
I hope that is not true.

I have someone in mind that might have deceived me into believing I can be loved like this.

Stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment