Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The kind of things i say

I'm going to be donating bone marrow in two days. I look forward to it not because I'm going to be giving some 12 year old in desperate need a piece of me (the reality is that he could still die with my marrow), but because I'll be losing a whole liter of weight.
Now all the people in the organizations running this show wanted to be extremely cautious with me. I tested Anemic in 2 separate blood tests before the surgery was scheduled and I recently got over an incredible sickness (I say incredible because I lost probably 3lbs and was so sick I could hardly stand or sleep). And since then I haven't had all the symptoms disappear.
It sounds like the surgery should be postponed, BUT lucky me... The kid I'm giving to really needs the bone marrow as soon as possible.
So horray!
I really hope that this proceedure weakens me significantly enough that I get as drastically sick post-operation as I was last month.
That is what I want for Chrstmas.


I think I'm suicidal











:)\


stay beautiful

2 comments:

  1. If you feel the need to become someone else,
    the chance to say "Hey, look! I've outdone myself"
    I might let you know me, share-feed my soul and three spirits
    if you'll return me in-body. Come show me how hard you'd hit it.
    I could let you down...All efforts thrown to the ground.
    Spin your mind into tantrum, heart and habit Hell-bound
    ^These are not my intentions^
    Just want to change my dimensions!
    Artistic in shape, created as an invention.
    Would you be my excuse? Proposition: my muse.
    Fashion your passion, politely put to good use
    New you, who knew you. Knew new inhibition
    New view for review, now LIVE giving permission.
    Become my project.
    As one we will project.
    'Suffer'- the effect
    of relinquishing defect.

    So, invitation! Salvation is a build-up of hype. In relation, vacation with me - vacant on Skype.
    We obsess over numbers. Confess, we am numb-ered. Pressed for potential insequential, un-wondered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You once saved my life by insisting you couldn't lose me (even though you didn't want me).I remembered that moment during class last night while talking about suicide. The moment hit me with perfect clarity, and I cried, right there in class. Then I read this, and I wish I could pay it forward. But I fear you are too far gone. I am not yet a professional, and I am lost. So I figure that I will have to take advantage of the opportunity to tell you that even though you never loved me, I will always love you. I will always hate you, but I have this love for your life and I will be sad when it is gone. I have always known that you were the embodiment of the perfection that you always strive for, and although you will hate the compliment, it still stands. Just know that your life made an impression, and if this disease of yours kills you, it inspired me to try and save others. Vicariously, you will save (hopefully) hundreds of lives. Even though I am sure you will think those lives are not worthy of being saved, I assure you it means something to me. It will be what makes my life worth living, and I hope that you at least care about my life. After all, you once saved it. And hopefully that effort was not pointless. If I am wrong to think that I cannot help you, please inform me of the fact. If not, then I am sorry I can not be for you what you were for me, and I will mourn your actual death as much as I mourn your metaphorical (slow) suicide.
    Stay Beautiful

    ReplyDelete