Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Nothing makes a difference

Its harder to think all the time now.  I've been on a restricted diet for a long time now.  I'm down to 140lbs again.  If I keep this up I might hit a new November low.
I stopped practicing my instrument.  I stopped doing the schoolwork the day before it is due.  I haven't done a run in a long time, BUT I have been eating less.

Enough of a difference to make a difference.
I'm tired all the time.  I can feel my body eating itself.  I feel weaker and thinner.  The abs are always visible... but its only because I've lost almost everything that could have covered them before.

And yet... i don't feel accomplished enough.  I need to go further and lose more weight.  If I skipped dinner entirely, instead of eating one slice of pizza... How much thinner could I be?  Its one of the few things I've eaten today and in retrospect I'm sad I had to give in.
I've lost my brain.  The only terms I can use are the simple ones.
Tomorrow I wake up early, I have school for 6 hours, an hour break, and then work for 3 hours.  I plan to be so exhausted after those that all I will want to do is sleep, but I'll munch down some dinner, take a run; hoping to burn it all away, and then sleep to wake up to almost an identical schedule.

Enough days of this and I'll be thin.


Oh... and something else.
I really want to take a picture of someone that I know on facebook and get a printout of it to put on my wall.  I want to see her sexy face and sexy legs in my room.
But... even this won't make me happy.




stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment