Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Reasearch

I'm going to get to sleep soon. I get up at 5:30Am tomorrow. 5, but I start working out at 5:30. But I'm not doing too hot in school. Or my other stuff.
Thankfully Drum Corps camp is this weekend. And I plan to let my time burn away there, burn away like all the calories that I will be working off for sure as they force me to run, play, and march to inhuman standards. I'm one of the few close to meeting those standards. And I know it... I'm not even close to where I should be.

At Drum Corps I plan to skip a meal once. Its going to be interesting... because you need every ounce of energy you can get while there. I just hope I don't binge at the next meal.

Jump rope is amazing by the way... Makes me so tired it is unreasonable.

Also... if anyone (yes I am talking to you readers!) has information on Marijuana. Just give me recent information. I'll sort out what I want to do with it. But I have 3 classes I might be doing research projects on marijuana. I don't even care about the stuff. I haven't smoked it, even though it was offered. Although I want a license just to show how easy it is to get it (I have no medical conditions that should let me qualify, but I think I could do it). California Law is crazy, because Anorexics (with formal diagnoses) can be given a marijuana license. Cool huh?

Too bad I've been hiding this 'disease' all along. No one official knows... Pity.


Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment