Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm Grande Sized

The weather is getting warmer, and so my focus is coming back.

Yesterday morning I got up at 5AM to do a workout with my friends. Throughout the rest of the day I ate, but not heavily. I have a class from 6:30-9:35PM, I left early and when I came home I skipped dinner.
I threw a meal out again. It felt good, it has been far too long.

I have far too much on my schedule to deal with.
It all can wait, there are more important things to focus on like yourself.
Right now I'm trying to be a little healthy. I had gained weight for sure because of the cold, because of trying to be a good example for my girlfriend. Yeah... I got a girlfriend, and she is a better Anorexic than you are. But I don't want her to die, and I feel like I constantly have to worry about losing her. If she eats she is unhappy, but if she doesn't, her heart could stop and I lose her forever. I don't want to hurt her, but wouldn't it be sad if she died? Do you know what the saddest thing is about that?
Yeah...
If she died, you would get over it.
I don't want to think about that. I don't want to imagine how heartless I am.

I have no clue how much I weigh. I'm a little disappointed in my body because I feel like I could be doing better. But I have drum and bugle corps this weekend. Its sure to break me down physically- which what I want. I'm hoping that I can skip a meal there. Just to see how it would work out.

The weather is getting warmer. I'm getting back the focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment