Total Pageviews

Friday, August 2, 2013

When you have a problem

I'm with a drunk friend.
He really wasted himself tonight, but he also broke personal boundaries.
He was so proud of getting the number of a girl because it is the first number he has ever gotten from a girl before- aside from study groups.

I'm writing this as he passes out on the couch behind me.


People ask me why I don't drink... because I don't let the alcohol even touch my lips. Not even the ice cubes after the drink is gone.
To be honest alcohol is my number one fear food.
But its also because the person that I hide from society is an ice storm of depression. Its not the guy that can turn on charisma when he needs to and values the strength of a few floating words in a sea of silence. It would be a frozen tar pit. I'm willing to bet I'd leech off others, I'd freeze the moment, and corrupt.

I'm so corrupt on the inside.
I don't drink because I don't want the calories.
But I mostly don't drink because I don't want to be who I really am.



stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment