Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Need sleep, sorta but not tired not willing to admit it  I hate how attractive people can get. And then me... not even close. No reason to be desired. People say that I am brilliant. They just don't know how to do math.  
Lets move to other places.
Who even writes these things?

Azura-
Doubt-
Hello my dear friend! The only thing we need is a guiding hand which rests in our own sometimes and wishes it well. I am loyal, caring, sociable  woman, and I am good listener. I like active leisure, walking, learning new things and meeting new people. www.azalea.in.ua I need reliable and strong man in my life. I open my heart to my future darling, I would offer my heart to him in hope to  share all things life brings us. Au revoir Azura

Who are you even speaking to? Why did I get this message? Why am I lonely enough to read it... and wish it was for me when... at best it was mistakenly sent to me.  
Veronyk-
Reverie-
How do you do! I'm here to find my beloved man and to share my heart with him. I know that we are miles apart, but if my man looks deep within his heart, he will see that I am there with my love I want to share. I hope he will appreciate that he means much for me http://avril.in.ua I hope that together we will cope with all troubles and difficulties that come along.  I hope to find my sweetheart here. if you think we should get along, drop me a line Veronyk
Why?
No one wants me... Why did you... Even send this to make it seem like something wants me I guess if I had money I could be wanted. That someone could con me into clicking into the link and sifting away money.   So many of these messages... and these are only the ones that aren't obviously spam. Now that I have deleted them all I'm right back where I was before. Alone  

stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment