Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Armada is a beast

I feel fat at the moment.
But its okay, I can live with it. I have plenty of time and know I'm going to do something tomorrow... I just hope that includes homework. Responsibility is such an aggravating thing...
It would be so much easier to just twist my body all day into something painful... that would be wonderful. I've been avoiding the cold (how do you avoid something like that, it is EVERYWHERE), and getting some pain in. Just a little... I got to the point it hurt from one armed push-ups, and then I let it settle for most of the day while at school... At school I did 2 with my left hand: it felt so good.

Still I've been unprepared, lazy... the usual.
Hope everyone else out there feels fine...


Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment